THE TIMING GAP- 'It's Not The Right Time To Begin


One of my favorite riddles says; Five frogs are sitting on a log, four decided to jump off. How many are left?

The first time I heard this I said, 'One'
'No', It's 'Five', I was told. Why? I asked. And I got a response that blew my mind.
Because there is a difference between deciding and DOING!

This new year don't just make resolutions or decide to do some certain things. Push yourself hard enough to see them come into reality!

Our conscience sometimes bring in fear and the feel that it's not the right time to begin, but only if we can silence our fears and uphold our zeal. We will continually scale higher grounds. Be positive in the New Year and embrace your mental prowess and creativity.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

8 POWERFUL LESSONS I LEARNT FROM FAILING

LEARNING FROM CHAMPIONS- The Inspiring Story Of Peter J. Daniels

6 FOUNDATIONAL HABITS FOR WEALTH BUILDING